• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by lainux

1. lainux

What did you do to your Type R today?

Chips away tried to charge over £800 saying they would also need to respray the bonnet and doors to blend the paint work... not if you use the correct official colour code [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. lainux

Have a quote back from my local Honda, isn't too bad around £530 for everything, new part and labour and respray.
  3. lainux

Have dropped chipsaway an email, but doubt they'd be able to do anything about it unless they can bend metal. Found the partcode for the new fender/wing so have dropped my local honda an e-mail, the part is £250ish online, but its labour and part needs to be spray painted too.:mad: So will use...
  4. lainux

OMG i scraped and dented the side of my wheel arch at the front whilst parking in my garage today, so gutted. Anyone know a decent place for a good price who can do a good job fixing it in the West Midlands?https://ibb.co/MZmdGwG
  5. lainux

New tyres

Ahhh does sound a bit of a risk with 18" Guess more research needs to be done for this!
  6. lainux

New tyres

What were the exact dimension of the rims, do you have link to them, just want to make sure i can reuse the spoke fittings etc.. - thanks!
  7. lainux

New tyres

I'm looking to downgrade to 18" with a budget of £1,000 for tyres and rims without changing anything to the car i..e suspension etc.., any recommendations or know where i should look?
  8. lainux

FK8 Couple of niggles with FK8 Type R

Will probably get it replace if colour is different, would also be a good replacement if your grill/front end is covered in chips too
  9. lainux

Anyone had their front grill replaced for the parking sensor/rain issue? Spoke to my local Honda when booking my service and they don't have the part yet.
  10. lainux

FK8 Has my variable service indicator been tuned off by the dealer?

Would there be any issues if you don't follow the variable service, my second service popped up the other month, but i want to change it to annual service(October) as i don't do many miles!
  11. lainux

Mine arrived too. Great images! Looks like you did a good job! Were the panels easy to remove from the door and could the existing fabric be removed easy without tearing just incase i would like to put them back on when selling the car to keep it original?
  12. lainux

FK8 Had FK8 just over 6 months, a few little niggles .....

Bit like this driver! https://www.facebook.com/drivetribe/videos/568353786994180/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARB2xKdxtWJoxo9T5x08JImGKi09s_YSUBlohM0L1cWdc3gwcBXmSnCKbVNXYwr4CPLJiZ1TQwMXvVJi
  13. lainux

Did that few months ago and the update crashed so i gave up, stuck to android auto since. The garage smelt sooo bad of petrol fumes afterwards!
  14. lainux

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

If you look closely to the camo cars at the ring and the mugen type r shown in Detroit , does any one else think these were the mugen cars being tested?
  15. lainux

FK8 Will it fit in the garage?

I used to have a Golk MK6, and that fitted into my single garage (new build home) with good space. The FK8 just about fits, just around wide enough to open the door to squeeze out, though i would pad up the walls to be safe! Length wise just enough space to fit a packed up lawnmower with around...
Back