• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by lankyboy

1. L

EPS problem

I thought so. Relief is an understatement. Power steering is awesome. How I've missed it lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

EPS problem

Thought I'd update this. Took it to Honda. They just had to clear the code and now all working. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

EPS problem

I might pop into one they are only down the road and ask see if I can talk to an engineer. Thanks for your help guys hope it's something simple and not a new power steering Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

EPS problem

I was hoping this wasn't the case. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

EPS problem

I can't remember if I did but it's a possibility that I did yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

EPS problem

Checked all connectors and fuses again and still it doesn't want to play. Any other ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. L

EPS problem

Pulled the 15amp FI ECU one. Have disconnected and reconnected a few times. Left the battery disconnected for the whole of the British Grand Prix and still nothing. Will triple check the connectors again. Thanks :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

EPS problem

Hi guys. I was doing some work on the engine of my ep3 and had to disconnect the eps. Forgot to plug it back in when I turned the engine on. Plugged it back in and now I have no power steering and the EPS light is on. Made sure all connectors were plugged in correctly, reset ecu by...
  9. L

Injectors? Ticking

Will do thanks mate. Will prob be next week after work at some point. As am still in Europe at the moment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. L

Help. Alarm problems. Urgent.

Hi there I have an issue with my car alarm. I'm currently abroad with the car and when I unlock my car (have toad ai606) it sets the standard alarm off. I don't have the old car keys with me so I can't disarm it. Anyone know how I can disable it with just the key as I'm in Europe for a...
  11. L

Injectors? Ticking

Bump and update. After trawling the posts on here checked the manifold and found several bolts to be loose. Tightened these and it has from what I can tell quietened down. However....... There is still a ticking and listening through the drivers side wheel arch I can hear a mild squeaking...
  12. L

Injectors? Ticking

Hi Recently my EP3 has developed a rather loud ticking sound under acceleration and quieter at idle. Have adjusted the tappets and this has quietened it down a bit, had a good listen at the weekend and it seems to be coming from the injectors. I know there are reports of the injectors being...
  13. L

How to change transmission oil?

Followed this guide. Was spot on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. L

Cone or mushroom?

Looks good mate. Is there any heat shielding on it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. L

Cone or mushroom?

Be interesting to know if this is true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back