• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lardytkd

1. L

Rear speaker help

Muchas gracias for all the help. Its now all working. Ended up taking the HU out and discovering the bass works amp tucked in behind. There was a 5A inline fuse that had blown, took me a while to find it coz it was hidden amongst all the looms.
  2. L

Rear speaker help

I'll have a go at the glovebox tomorrow. I've checked the fuses under the drivers dash, they all seem to be fine. If it's the same for checking the speaker wires as it is for checking the speaker itself, then I'm not getting a reading from the wires on either side.
  3. L

Rear speaker help

I was thinking that it maybe a fuse, but didn't know where they are. I could figure it out if there were after market amps, coz I've done full on boot installs before. But this completely baffled me. Are there any how to guide to removing the HU.
  4. L

Rear speaker help

There's no output if I connect the old speakers either.
  5. L

Rear speaker help

Hi everyone, need to pick your brains. I changed my rear speakers in my type r and accidentally let one fall as I was trying to screw it in. The bare cables on the back of the speaker touched the metal framework and the rear speakers stopped working. I've tested the speakers with my...
Back