• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by laser

1. L

Help! Putting in LEDs has killed almost all of my other lights!

what about put the old bulb (maybe just the one went wrong) back to see? I have changed LED for brake, front and rear position light and interior light, but nothing went wrong. It sounds like fuse went wrong for me, maybe check other fuses?
  2. L

Repair the rear lamp

I guess you mean the bulb, open the cover from inside then you will see the bulbs
  3. L

NGK spark plugs, use torque or turns? Uneven torque between cylinders

Hi, I have just done spark plugs change on my FN2 type R, I brought the NGK spark plugs and NGK suggest no copper grease as they have coating, do 1/16 turn by hand then turn 1/2 to 2/3. I have also checked the torque on service mannual which is 18N/m and I have a torque wrench so I think it is a...
  4. L

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

It says 5w30 morris oil for engine and then another 5w30 for trans...and the oil was green when I drain them out, the MTF3 should be brown.
  5. L

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

Okay thanks.;)
  6. L

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

Yes, Thanks for answering. But Honda dealer put engine oil in gearbox, which is odd and makes me concerning whether it has damage the gearbox as the previous owner done a few thousands mil with it.
  7. L

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

Yes, I think they make MTF3 oil for a reason. But Honda dealer put engine oil in gearbox, which is odd and makes me concerning whether it will damage the gearbox as the previous owner done a few thousands mil with it.
  8. L

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

I see a lot questions about what oil in Honda MT gearbox and a lot of different answer. My FN2 has LSD and I have tried 3 different oil in it and the LSD feels different with these oil. Some people says 5w30 or 10w40 engine oil will be fine and the Honda dealer which used by the previous...
  9. L

Clutch/Syncromesh issue, please help.

I thought the biting point will get higher if the clutch worn out. Am I wrong?
  10. L

Spark plugs: how it should looks like? Should I change them?

Cheers, I will ask. I got owenrs details anyway as I brought from them directly not dealer.
  11. L

Ok thanks, I will ask the deal for copy. I might also clean the spark plugs gently with IPA if I have time. Thanks.
  12. L

Hi I have just bought the FN2 type R. It was 60 reg, 60k mil and all service done by HONDA dealership, but receipt for 2018 was lost (it has the stamp on service book). According the service book, spark plugs should be changed around this mileage and I don't any record says spark plugs change...
  13. L

FN2 Odd R-number. Whats the max R-number for championship white type R?

Thank you very much! I will check it and I like your footwell lighting. :)
  14. L

lol yes it is. Your explanations make sense Loxy. I think it is more likely to be your first explanation. Thanks you very much! I am surprised now as it seems a lot of people noticed this car but it has not been sold yet. I think the price is very good and the condition of car look good too...
  15. L

Thanks for help. I checked the MOT but I think the MOT just shows the current colour, if the colour changed we can't see the old colour right?
Back