• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by LeeC5

1. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

2. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

I like the spoon springs they seem to sit pretty level as i have seen a lot of Eibachs give that reverse rack look, they can be pretty noisey though when turning stationary.
  3. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

4. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Cheers dude :)
  5. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

6. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

yeah really pleased with the power :)
  7. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

8. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Well pleased with it will definately use him again in the future :)
  9. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Yeah he's pretty awesome he advised on getting a uprated valve train as he said its still making power past the rev limit Looks like he's set it slightly higher but for the hassle and cost not sure it's gonna be worth it I will try and get some vids and upload them, I've got a few from on the...
  10. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Had the car tuned by MASE today and it made 288.2bhp @ the Wheels I'm very impressed with his work and the car goes like stink but am especially impressed with his part throttle tuning.. All the low Down Jerkiness has gone Thumbs up from me to Mase 8)
  11. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Haven't got round to fitting it yet buddy but will take some pics as soon as its on the car :)
  12. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

13. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Yeah it is seriously loud when on WOT but not loud when cruising which was surprising, even on idle it's not that loud, but I reckon after a few hundred miles once it's carboned up it will get even louder, if it gets to a point where its too loud to drive with I will get Alan to install another...
  14. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

15. LeeC5

Supercharged DC5

Just had a look at the wheels you mentioned on Spoon Sports Europe, 5k? Must be wrong lol
Back