• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by leeme

1. L

subwoofer help

This could be many things if the amps got power try a new RCA lead, get a AA battery or similar and tap your wires from the amp to the sub if its ok you will hear the sub pop and see it moving
  2. L

ssr header?

Looks good but you will need k pro/k100 if your going to run a mani
  3. L

piper

Not really only go up that way for the docklands meet
  4. L

piper

Where about in essex are you dean im in leigh on sea?
  5. L

piper

I have a piper full system with decat and twin box
  6. L

Function 7 tie bar

Just got hold of a DC tie bar on the cheap waiting to fit now!
  7. L

exhaust gaskets?

I would get a original honda mani gasket think there only about £12 from abp motorsport, You can get the other gaskets at euro car parts cheap.
  8. L

Lca help please

thanks dude but I fitted them today so its all good:)
  9. L

Lca help please

Started to fit my LSA's today and had a f*****g nightmare:mad: wish I had not bothered! I got one side on but one of the bolts out of the three will not line up properly so I only have two bolts holding it on for now not good! Any help would be good or if someone can point me to a how to...
  10. L

Function 7 tie bar

Thats what im talking about!! thanks lottie:D
  11. L

Function 7 tie bar

yes please if you could how long did they take to arrive ?
  12. L

Function 7 tie bar

Thanks will do, what is the j's bar like chunky or skinny in real life ? I after a chunky alloy tiebar to go with my OMNI LCA's
  13. L

Function 7 tie bar

Anyone know where you can get function 7 tie bars from in the uk? Or what do you guys recommend?
  14. L

OMNI LCA's

Any one got them or heard of them? cant seem to find much on goog
  15. L

Exhaust Manifold help

Hi, Im in the same situation I have got AEM long ram , piper cat back , I have just brought a piper mani and decat I keep on hearing deferent stories about it running to lean without a remap and others owners are telling me they have full system with no remap and its ok. I don’t really want to...
Back