• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Leezo

1. L

White wheels

GT wheel shampoo is pretty good, team that up with any good tar/fallout remover Finish with a good sealant.
  2. L

FN2 VTEC Rev counter

Hi wedders, I think I've got the same issue as you if I've read it correct. When you start the car the top left rev lights turn on and then off. When I drive the car, going up the revs the lights do not come on dot by dot. However the vtec light on opposite side does come on when engaged.
  3. L

EP3 Gp front lower bumper

There should be a grill to go with the GP lower bumper. Whether it comes as part of the kit when you purchase I can't tell you sorry.
  4. L

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Have you a link for both?
  5. L

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

I've got 57 Milano Fn2 - just ticked 63k, doing on average 2k a year in my ownership.
  6. L

Just bought a new Type R (FN2) Bronze

How many collars are needed then for the Fn2? Isnt the subframe click usually the 2 sections at the front of the car?
  7. L

That's a great read, thanks David. Guess that's what I'm buying next then... Let's go price shopping. Is it only spoon who manufacture them?
  8. L

Can you shed more info on that? It's just I think mines now developing the click, wow, irritating! Not heard of spoon collars? How do they work to stop the click?
  9. L

How can only half a job be done on the sub frame click? I thought all they do is clean out and re grease the frame before tightening. Only asking as I think mines doing the same and looking on how to fix without it coming back.
  10. L

JM Type R FK8 - Build Thread

What's your plans for it then?
  11. L

FN2 Low speed steering wobble

Nexen tyres aren't that cheap of a brand, I've got nexens all round on mine and love them.
  12. L

2011 FN2 Deep Sapphire Blue

Don't go White. Just my opinion but white looks awful unless on white or black. Stick with the gunmetal colour scheme. See if you can get a colour match off the trim on the front grille. It would link the car together colour wise. If you find yourself selling the rages drop me a PM with price ��
  13. L

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

How much were these and where did you get them from?
  14. L

ST to Type R?

I did exactly that for the same reasons, had my St2 on a pcp deal with ford. However I knew I had positive equity in the ST and sold it to free up cash. As other posts say, they are 2 different cars. However I do find myself looking again at the fiesta ST and you'll prob do the same. Watching...
  15. L

FN2 Damper settings for Rage alloys?

I have the 19" rage alloys currently on my CTR but I've not heard of the adjusting of dampers. However I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will clear it up. Yes the ride is hard but I just changed the tyre profile slightly by going to a 225/40 rather than the 225/35
Back