• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lewis.

1. Lewis.

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Oh dear!! Anyone seen the brand new design? Looks even worse. Like a mustang that's mated with a Megane rs, simply shocking from Honda [emoji85] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lewis.

That top speed video is nuts![emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Lewis.

New Civic Type R What I find odd is how at first everyone dissed the type R, but now finally people seem to be 'getting' what it is all about. I'd like to drive one. I bet it's more fun than the focus RS which I just found a bit boring coming from the Megane. I am still amazed it's had so much...
  4. Lewis.

Saw one of these on track yesterday at Bedford. Looked and sounded mega [emoji1303][emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Lewis.

So basically it's a waste of dosh[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Lewis.

Does anyone actually notice a performance difference using the more expensive fuel? I've never found it to of tangible benefit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Lewis.

Sorry lads: http://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-features/honda-civic-type-r-vs-megane-rs-275-cup-s/34582 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Lewis.

Yea that lazy way they 'repair' the roads is infuriating. Doesn't actually fix potholes it just ruins your car because of all the loose gravel. So tedious. They should ban it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Lewis.

Looks great! My car has stone chips up front too. Think it's the same on any dude. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Lewis.

Lol ok! Sheeeeet that's like a full on touring car[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Lewis.

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Thanks lox. The michis look way better dude![emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Lewis.

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

I'll be interested to see those dude was thinking of some for the Megane as the cup 2's are wearing out already! [emoji15] (8k) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Lewis.

FK2 Wheel Refurb

That looks bad ass![emoji1305] it's lowered too isn't it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Lewis.

FK2 Wheel Refurb

Great work. I still think these wheels would look better without the red rim. Has anyone had theirs blacked out? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Lewis.

Thanks a lot Allen[emoji1303] she is a beast alright. I'm really happy with it. Gearbox ain't no EP3 but otherwise it's amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back