• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lewisvtec

1. L

Ep3 brake rattle

Yeah they are fitted. I'm wondering if it's worth replacing them .....?
  2. L

Ep3 brake rattle

Yeah I've never had the issue before. Are you referring the retainer clips? Part number 13? https://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17S5S01&block_02=B__2201&block_03=9725&block_05=hcr
  3. L

Ep3 brake rattle

Unfortunately not. Wish it was as simple as that.
  4. L

Ep3 brake rattle

Hi all, I'm sure I've seen another lad with the same issue recently but can't find a post..... Ive just fitted ds2500 pads and the pads are rattling. Anyone else had this issue or know the solution? Thanks a lot
  5. L

Evo wheels, advice and pics please!

haha, i know! But im not going to...... for now. Ordered new tyres for the standard wheels, going to leave the evo wheels for now! Thanks for the help guys.
  6. L

Just looked, looks smart. thanks, just dont know if it will look stupid with wide wheels but not lowered.
  7. L

Thanks for the help so far guys. Any other input welcome?
  8. L

Hi all, im looking at buying some evo wheels for my ep3 type r. the 6 spoke (evo 8 wheels i think) I think im right in saying these are 17 x 8? I want to know the following (dont laugh) Do they affect the handling of the car? (good, bad or otherwise) Do they slow the car down? Do they scrub on...
  9. L

Climair Wind deflectors.

Think they are ment to be better quality and you dont need to fit them with clips from what i gather,
  10. L

Climair Wind deflectors.

Yeah defo, were the codes for any certain website do you know?
  11. L

Climair Wind deflectors.

Haha, i didnt realise the discount codes that are floating about worked on all the websites, thought they would apply to a certain site.
  12. L

Climair Wind deflectors.

What website did you guys buy off?
  13. L

What oil would you use? An old question i know!

Cheers for the feedback so far guys :)
  14. L

What oil would you use? An old question i know!

Hi all, just after a simple answer please. Ive got an ep3 CTR on 49k. Only mod will be a K&N filter (for sound not performance) Could you please post the brand/ type of oil you would use. I know there are many on opie oils etc that are good for the job but im interested to see which is the...
  15. L

EP3 Facelift or not?

I see. Thanks, well went to look at it and didnt even bother to test drive it, got told it had one dent (a nasty one) .... but it was like someone had used it to play golf against :/
Back