• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by lewys

1. lewys

EP3 Power Steering - Can you remove it?

Only when parking. Doubt it would be too heavy when driving normally. I imagine it would be if you had power steering that wasn't working mind (hence the question about the standard EPS).
  2. lewys

Yh I found that, but that would be heavier and more work to install than just a manual rack IMO.
  3. lewys

Haven't been on here for a while, but looking to purchase an ep3 for a track car and have 1 thing bugging me! The EPS system! Have been looking on the interwebs and found this thread...
  4. lewys

Unleaded vs super

I'm not going to argue mate lol, I have no knowledge of the subject to be honest just going on what I have been told/shown!
  5. lewys

Unleaded vs super

That's fine then lol. Don't shoot the messenger! Like I said personal preference. I would try and find the pictures they put up of the different fuels but I cba. What would I get 10 brownie points?
  6. lewys

Unleaded vs super

Personal preference. Friends with a guy that runs a dyno place and they did a lot of testing and supermarket fuel came out the worst on the dyno. They took some supermarket fuel and not sure how, but found out the supermarket fuel had water (amoung other stuff) in it.
  7. lewys

Unleaded vs super

Must admit I agree that super doesn't really affect the performance much on N/A. However since my turbo days I have been converted to super! Specifically shell v power (round the corner from me). 2nd would be tesco momentum and then at a push BP super. NEVER supermarket fuel. Its not just the...
  8. lewys

Halo/Angel Eyes for Facelift?

Never been a fan of angel eyes or after-market headlights. I did have a set on my old mk4 golf, but that was purely because I needed new headlights, and got a set of hella ones cheaper than standard ones. Facelift headlights have projectors as well, so you can *almost* say they are legal -...
  9. lewys

Stevo's Turbo CW and Nismo 370Z

Swimming in the jello sea right now!
  10. lewys

Rota Slipstreams on an EP3 type R?

lol fair enough, I will take that onboard! I think it's a good idea to leave this as it is now. It's nice to mass debate every now and then!
  11. lewys

on* my EP3, yes they were. They were ****. Didn't realise how poor quality team heko were. So I have taken them off. Anything else? Glad to see you went to that extent to try and get 1 up on me though. Bravo! To add to that though replica wind deflectors - ****, won't kill you (unless there...
  12. lewys

no need to retaliate calling me a cheapskate then when it's quite the opposite is there? Like I said, I like Rota's. But if I wanted to buy cheap replicas I would buy inovit. If I wanted decent wheels I would buy works etc. Glad to hear you have bought proper wheels for the 370z ;)
  13. lewys

Still on your high horse then?
  14. lewys

Aren't all wheels "actual wheels" made to do a job? If I wanted cheap copies that "do a job" I would buy Inovit's because they are cheap.
  15. lewys

LOL you seriously want to go down that road?? I don't think you quite got what I was saying ......... My point is I am not going to pay over £500 for a set of what is essentially rip-off cheap copy wheels. I would rather pay £1500-£2000 for genuine wheels. I used to have a £1500 audi A3. I...
Back