• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by LGT19

1. LGT19

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

I made it and wired it in myself dude, not a kit you can buy unfortunately :/
  2. LGT19

Razi's FK8 Type R - Track Car Build

Super impressive and expensive looking build dude. Hopefully see you on the track at some point
  3. LGT19

my type r premier edition

that looks smart dude! Like that
  4. LGT19

Small addition - changed the standard intake pipe to a Ramair silicone replacement. Don't think they make any difference but it definitely looks nicer :) more changes to come this weekend
  5. LGT19

New To The vtec World

Welcome! Looks really nice! Think the silver really suits the EP3
  6. LGT19

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

nice work dude!
  7. LGT19

Heading over to Caffeine & Machine next Wednesday for their JDM themed Daikoku nights event so thought I should re-wire my under bonnet lighting :)
  8. LGT19

Yeah the guys at Meguiars basically let me use all of their stuff for the day. Deep washed with the wash+ stuff snowfoamed dried clay bar ultimate compound cut gold class liquid wax While I was there I tried the ultimate waterless wheel and tyre cleaner and WOW are the only words I have to...
  9. LGT19

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Are these kept in stock in colours or are they made to request? I'd like a set but at a certain height if possible to match the other stickers I have on my side stripe...
  10. LGT19

Spent the day down at Meguiars HQ on Friday for a day in the bay feature. Cracking bunch of guys, cannot recommend them enough! I've tried snowfoaming before but never tried Megs version so got to have a play - very impressed. in to the bay for a dry, clay, cut & wax. Super happy with...
  11. LGT19

SK-R's Hyundai i30N Performance

Really really nice!!! I know if the wife had the money she would buy one of these tomorrow but in the blue :) For the cost, I think changing bulbs to LED is one of the best things to do with any car. I tend to do it with every car we have. Looking forward to seeing what more you do dude!
  12. LGT19

Thanks dude! :) Off to Meguiars on Friday for some love - will post some photos after
  13. LGT19

MOT passed yesterday after 2 front tyres and both drop-links woop! :) Here's to another year of happy R motoring!
  14. LGT19

My Milano DC5

I always had a soft spot for the DC5 but always thought the Blue was a bit nicer than the white (even though I fully appreciate the appeal of the white). Having seen this, I'm fully in love :) Super nice dude! 3rd picture in your above post is lush!
  15. LGT19

Had a cracking weekend at Yakushi show this weekend! Really recommend it to everybody for next year :) Managed to get a couple of nice photos too! I was tempted to enter the show & shine competition but after seeing the standard of Honda's that had entered - I'm glad I didn't go and embarrass...
Back