• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by liam48

1. L

EP3 Heater Blowing but won't adjust - EP3 CTR

Yea turned out to be the resistor block behind the ECU. Normally something breaks causing the heater blower to stop completely. My issue was slightly different. I had almost zero resistance between 2 pins were I should of had resistance. This must of been why it was blowing full blast. New...
  2. L

EP3 EP3 strange idle

Yea can confirm it was the IACV. Running perfect now. Simple enough fix bar a extremely stubern screw and the wierd 5 point, torx like, star shaped screws. All of which were converted to flat heads lol. It wasn't even that stickty. It was just stuck in the position it has been in and as soon...
  3. L

EP3 EP3 strange idle

Looked into them a IACV's. Appartly they run using electromagnetic which requires decent current. I'll wait until I get a battery before doing anything. I mentioned above that the idle issue didn't start until warmed up. Thinking maybe is starts when I take it off the jumpleads. Maybe not but...
  4. L

EP3 EP3 strange idle

Yes it's been parked and not run for a year and half. Will take a look at that. Thanks
  5. L

EP3 EP3 strange idle

Hi, Experiencing a strange idle when engine starts to warm up. Revs up to 2000rpm and then back down to 1000rpm and repeats itself. Regardless of driving or not. Battery is stone dead and I believe it may be alternator related and a new battery would sort it. Does this sound right? Or is...
  6. L

EP3 Heater Blowing but won't adjust - EP3 CTR

Hi, Not sure if this is a common issue or not. Recently took the car out after a year and a half in storage. The heater fan is blowing close to full blast but I can't adjust it up or down. Can control power slightly by changing were it's blowing from (eg windscreen or footrest). Is it likely...
Back