• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by liam_w

1. liam_w

Hey becky, (im the guy who was doing composite materials course at Notts) last time i spoke to...

Hey becky, (im the guy who was doing composite materials course at Notts) last time i spoke to you, you changed your course, hows that worked out?
  2. liam_w

DC2 DB8 DC5 Simple DC2 questions for you

ha, ha! Yeh rossy t, why have you got becky's car in your avatar???
  3. liam_w

Integra DB8

Thanks for comments Ive always had Honda's and wanted something a bit different. It has suprised me how people react to it, some love it and think its cool, others think it looks wrong and out of place. Either way i love it, and however it looks its still a type r under the skin :D
  4. liam_w

Integra DB8

Hi, here are some pics of my 96' integra type R. Little bit different being a four door, its a bit of a marmite car. Its pretty much sandard at the moment, has been fully poly-bushed and has a four branch manifold, planning a full spoon system, brake upgrade and uprated suspension amoung...
Back