• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Linus27

1. Linus27

FK2 - Sunday car cleaning

Thank you, I'm going to try this on my FK2 seats.
  2. Linus27

FL5 New Civic Type R

Hello from SELOC to you and @VTECMattC :) I agree with what both of you say about the Elise and not being able to live with it these days. I replaced my DC5 with my S2 111s and despite liking it, I also can't live with it these days. I enjoy driving my FK2 way more and my Elise will be up for...
  3. Linus27

FK8 Fk8 current values

Well I'm 51 (don't actually look it) and my two cars are a blue FK2 and a Lotus Elise 111s so two very different types of cars. The FK2 is my daily and the Elise is my track car. I don't miss my DC5 either, had it for 7 years, did about 20 track days and it was on 140k and despite loving it...
  4. Linus27

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I'm thinking of moving my Fk2 on as its pretty much wasted on me. I only do a 15 minute drive to work each day and nobody else really goes in the car as we have another family car. Its in great condition with 58k on the clock but its a non GT model in Brilliant Sporty Blue. Do you think these...
  5. Linus27

370z Nismo

Would be interested in gearing how you get on with this after the FK2. I've been thinking recently about swapping my FK2 for a 370z.
  6. Linus27

FK8 Do fk8 get stolen?

My friends was stolen last year. Thieves broke into his house when he was asleep and took the keys.
  7. Linus27

EP3 FK2 Rev Hang

Not sure I am getting used to it, just kills the enjoyment so much. Its more noticeable when you get into higher revs and doing a spirited drive, when you try to keep momentum and do a quick shift, it seems to be even worse as if the car is deliberately trying make you drive more economically...
  8. Linus27

EP3 FK2 Rev Hang

Does anyone else find the rev hang to be quite bad on the FK2? I'm really struggling with it and its really killing the enjoyment of driving the car right now. It's not so bad in higher gears but second to third is just horrible. Anything I can do to make it better or something I need to get...
  9. Linus27

FK2 New FK2 owner - question about the boot

Mine doesn't.
  10. Linus27

FK2 Radio Reset Code

Did a reset on the radio in my FK2 and now its asking me to enter the radio code. My handbook under radio code say N/A which isn't very helpful. Is there a generic code for the radio/infotainment system or is it going to be a trip to the dealer? EDIT: All sorted, start the car, press power...
  11. Linus27

Thanks for your help Mark :D
  12. Linus27

Perfect, thank you :D
  13. Linus27

Well, I thought it was the GT but it's a possibility. I do have a parcel shelf and I do have Sat Nav, rear camera, DAB Radio and all the other infotainment stuff. Update: I dont think it's the GT as the GT models get added luxuries such as dual-zone climate control, front and rear parking...
  14. Linus27

Here you go but yes, I just have a hole
  15. Linus27

I just had a look and I don't have a floor that lifts up. This is what i have in my boot. There's just a cut out and nothing that moves up or can be pulled to slot into place. I'll try and post a picture.
Back