• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by LitUp87

1. L

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Can anyone help with the following - I've just taken my car in for a service. Was a strange one as it went in for the yearly service in September and my total mileage is just under 15K. I wasn't sure why it was due and neither were the people at Honda in St Albans... They ended up telling me...
  2. L

FK8 Brake swaying/wobble

Ok cool. Thanks for the feedback guys. It's very reassuring hearing that others have also experienced this.
  3. L

FK8 Brake swaying/wobble

Hi all, I've had an odd sensation in my FK8 a couple of times now. Basically when braking at moderate to heavy pressure from high speed the car feels like it goes into a bit of a sway/ wobble from side to side. Almost as if the back wants to slide out but then corrects itself. Is this normal...
  4. L

New tyres

Super, thanks for all the help guys.
  5. L

New tyres

Urgent help needed please guys. A few months after replacing all 4 tyres I’ve got a puncture in my back left tyre.... on inspecting the tyres, I cannot believe how many stones, debris, bit or nail etc are embedded in the soft rubber (not just in the grooves actually squished into the rubber...
  6. L

Got another query for you guys.... I have a warning/ notice light coming on which shows a picture of a car with an arrow pointing to a spanner. I looked this up in the manual and I believe it means that I am due a service in 3000 miles or something like that? (car currently has about 7,300...
  7. L

New tyres

Just replaced all 4 of my tyres. £1,011.... ouch. Took it in due to a damaged sidewall on back left. Turned out I was down to the limit on the front 2, so just decided to replace all rather than 3. Will keep the back right one as a spare as it has reasonable tread. The fronts were spent and...
  8. L

FK8 Wheel Kerbing

Recently clipped a gigantic kerb in Lakeside multi-storey. Back of the car went up in the air and I put a massive dent in my back left alloy and took a chunk out of my tyre side wall.... Sent photos of the damage to a well rated mobile alloy repair company and he said due to the pinstripe red...
  9. L

Right yes sorry - Intro! 2018 plate ex demo Black GT spec (understand non-GT basically isn't really even a thing over here) Not modded and doubt it ever will be. My last car was a modified 208GTI. The engine failed after 4 years of ownership from new. Out of Warranty and couldn't pursue...
  10. L

Hi, I bought my FK8 in September and absolutely love it. One thing I find odd which I wonder if any of you clever lot might know the answer to. When driving it to the limit (so to speak), optimal gear change is just before it hits the redline. The issue is, on the odd occasion I don't...
Back