• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by logic_ep3

1. L

What exhaust to pick M2 or SRS ??

Can't mid section and rear back box is rotten it's ready for the bin. Must be someone who has a SRS ystem. Thanks
  2. L

What exhaust to pick M2 or SRS ??

I'm looking to buy a catback today need something quite and not stupid loud was looking at the SRS EXHAUST SYSTEMS G50 CATBACK SYSTEM or the M2 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3 CAT BACK STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM SPOON N1 with the center box. Does any one have any experience with any off these...
  3. L

Help !! Need a Exhaust for my EP3 need to be quite

cant travel to busy working dont get much time off so need a system sent. thanks
  4. L

Help !! Need a Exhaust for my EP3 need to be quite

Hello, everyone just bought a ep3 and the old exhaust is broken, so need a cat back exhaust system has to be quite nothing loud Would like some help because i need to one order tomorrow at the latest cant be over £450 so has to be in my budget. Thanks
  5. L

Turbo questions

Whats the prices on these turbo kits ?
  6. L

Tegiwa carbon Induction kit fitting guide ?

Hi, Iv just got my Tegiwa carbon Induction kit Just looked on here cant seem to to find a guid on how to fit it ? Any guides with pictures on here would be great Thanks
  7. L

japspeed ep3 Manifold

just be on a stock engine for now, Then supercharge kit soon. Ok cheers thanks for the help ;) .
  8. L

japspeed ep3 Manifold

Anyone own a ep3 japspeed Manifold what are these like any problems ? cracks ect ? If i was to fit the to my ep3 will any dash lights come on will it be ok to bolt on and drive the car without a map Thanks
Back