• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lovin_it

1. L

FN2 Why did you buy a FN2?

As good a reason as any.
  2. L

Lovin it, my nighthawk black fn2.

And these came this morning. When I bought the car it had none fitted.
  3. L

Well I did say a slow project so today it's just these.
  4. L

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

Just had a read of this, great story what with a dink and a second mx5. Will keep my eye on this thread as owning a 5 is a itch I have had for a while now and I know I am going to have to scratch that itch at some point in the future.
  5. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

My bad, sorry guys.
  6. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Dotty's does sounds amazing and have looked at his tread before. However I have a fn2.
  7. L

Left the callipers on when I did it. Just a good selection of paint brushed, some very small and after a good clean just got on with it. I'm happy.
  8. L

Nice little job done on Sunday, got the rear ones to do next weekend. Nice free mod and had all the paint and break cleaner ect.
  9. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Res or non-res?
  10. L

Cobra Non Resonated exhaust?

so how does it sound C4Doc?
  11. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

So looking at getting a cat back exhaust in the future so the research and reading begins. I would like it to be stainless for good maintenance and would really like it to make a great sound when the vtec kicks in, any recommendations out there please as I am sure it has been talked about a...
  12. L

Just got myself Flashpro - Fn2

How did it go with the Cobra cat back? Good fit and sound?
  13. L

V5 arrived today, personal plate fitted.
  14. L

So today just a couple of before and after pictures that have got done. Not hard at all and makes me wonder why some people don't bother with some good old fashioned hot water and elbow grease. And got myself a new light asap as noticed this while viewing, got me a little more off the asking...
  15. L

How cheap is cheap. Might be interested.
Back