• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lucy_M

1. Lucy_M

Rosco's Milano FN2

Lol not for me mate, for CJN :)
  2. Lucy_M

Rosco's Milano FN2

I tried a couple of days ago and it said he will not accept PM's. So I thought I'd find a thread that he had been on. Thanks for the link :) Ta for your help.
  3. Lucy_M

Rosco's Milano FN2

But I saw the photo of the lights in this thread :confused: I have no other way of getting in contact so I thought contacting him on this thread with the photo of the lights would be alright.
  4. Lucy_M

Rosco's Milano FN2

Hey Rick, been trying to contact you regarding those lights. Unfortunately I can't PM you. I'm interested! :-)
  5. Lucy_M

TRO clothing?

:cool: Good idea, would be good to get that ready for this year's JAE
  6. Lucy_M

:smt018

I don't like spoiler I dont like the inside and the stuff in his boot I don't like the doors I don't like the front I like.........erm....... :lol: :lol:
  7. Lucy_M

One for Cutie_Lulu88 :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I love you guys... :lol:
  8. Lucy_M

Thieving scum bags

sorry to hear that :x i do the same if i caught someone stealing from me...i'd get my bat or a crowbar...or anything thats handy and heavy. Hope your dad is Ok...has he reported it?
  9. Lucy_M

Scousefellas DC sports catback and AEM CAI clip. :twisted:

ooooh! very nice, Scouse you look funny in that vid! You look very pleased with yourself :lol:
  10. Lucy_M

Would you like to see more colour choices on the new CTR

sorry....i would like to see a pink one!! hey what can i say? i'm girly :lol:
Back