• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by luigi-typer

1. L

Insurance Question

yeah mate Shackbleep is right, i work for an insurance company and it wont affect the price with the wrong details on but get it changed soon because if a claim happens they will try and find any little excuse not to pay out!
  2. L

No way son :lol:

Im only 21 and i've had a ctr for a few months now. got it just after my 21st! yes the insurance is quite a bit, just under £1200 but definately worth it!
  3. L

JapFest Crash

What a tw*t!
  4. L

Dibctr`s Milano 02 CTR pics

Very good looking car mate! :twisted:
  5. L

Dynax - 2002 EP1 (Update 26/7)

I agree! that looks proper tasty! :twisted: :twisted:
  6. L

Buddy club bonnet now on my car Comments

Looks really sweet mate
  7. L

4 Hour Clean

Very nice mate! but i agree black would of looked well sweet!
  8. L

MY 06 NHB CTR

i agree, i got a nhb and i can get it that clean for about 5 mins then it's dirty again! very nice car mate! you chose the best colour!
  9. L

iasonas72 Milano with Mugen*edited*

Looks very good mate!
  10. L

CW DC5

Sweet mate! 8) 8)
  11. L

My old 182

i will be in touch if anything esle comes up. and i am loving the site but the missus is getting annoyed at me being on it quite a bit! i just ignore her though and carry on! lol!
  12. L

1st pics of new wheels

i agree! more pics of that beast! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  13. L

My old 182

cheers for your help mate. thanks for clearing up a few things about using the site! much appreciated! :D
  14. L

My old 182

so did i, but i didn't realise there wasn't a trip computer till after i bought it! lol! but even though it not got that i still love it 2 bits! really never get tired of just going for a drive just for the sake of it!
  15. L

My old 182

yeah i suppose you are right on that one! i do wish the ctr had a trip computer aswell. it was handy knowin how much fuel i was wasting and how quiclky! lol!
Back