• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by marcin_ep3

1. M

EP3 Lambda sensor error after fitting cat back exhaust?

Thank you very much for that! Indeed it turned out that the sensor was faulty, it must have been disturbed when trying to take the exhaust off. Got a new one fitted reset ECU and happy days. Cheers! :)
  2. M

EP3 Lambda sensor error after fitting cat back exhaust?

So I fitted a Fujitsubo Legalis R cat back exhaust to my EP3 and straight away engine light came on with 65-02 HO2S S2 heater (P0 Circuit 141) malfunction - which is the 2nd lambda sensor? Running stock manifold and cat just changed B pipe and rear silencer, surely that should not affect...
  3. M

EP3 EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

Thanks for your reply mate! Currently don’t have Facebook or any social media (long story with my girlfriend) but I guess that’s a good reason to set one up. How do the Premiers compare to standard seats? Worth the swap? I do like the look of the leather ones though, will drop him a message...
  4. M

EP3 EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

Hello guys! Just joined the forum, I have standard facelift interior in my EP3, but really fancy a change to full leather interior. The only problem is that they are very difficult to find in good condition, maybe someone could point me in the right direction? Other option is a pair of...
Back