• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by marge602

1. marge602

CH1 31mpg!

Hi folks. I'm extremely happy to say that me and the GF have just returned from a short break in Norfolk, during which my ATR turned in just over 31mpg, despite me not being able to drive sensibly on the the myriad super-twisty backroads out there. We did have a long run to get there, but it...
  2. marge602

S2000 & NSX New S2000 CR

Hmmm. What a horrible colour for a concept. It's a bit tarts handbag for me. Anyone ever seen a Mugen S2K? It looks infinitely better than this...thing. Thumbs most definitely down. Marge
  3. marge602

CH1 Might sell up....

Did you do that track day you mentioned? I haven't been on for a while, cos BT cut us off, for reasons best known to them, and then saw fit to leave us without broadband(which we'd only just started using) for about three weeks! Bloody nightmare. What's ROFL mean? Marge
  4. marge602

Just bought this.....

Nice one. Looks proper tidy. And it's got the spoiler, which mine doesn't. Due to being import only, Beats don't really have an insurance group. I'm 33, and have two other named drivers on my policy, and it's about £400, but we're all fully comp. Should go down come renewal time too, as the...
  5. marge602

CH1 Might sell up....

Indeed it was. That evening threw into perspective how being on a forum is different to real life. It was quite a good do, but i found myself thinking that i'd had lengthy online discussions with some people that were also there, but short of standing by my car and telling people my username, i...
  6. marge602

CH1 Might sell up....

After much deliberation, i am definitely NOT selling up. Yay! Marge
  7. marge602

S2000 & NSX S2000 pace car

Look what i found on my travels. It was parked outside a motorsport place i was working at. Couldn't believe how well Championship White suits the S2K, esp. when it's got carbon bits on it. And red H's Marge
  8. marge602

Just bought this.....

No, changed me mind again. Will definitely be there now. Took for me to sort a few things out, but it's looking good now. Will hopefully see you on the 25th. Marge
  9. marge602

CH1 just bought a honda accord typeR

Welcome. I've just changed the oil in mine and it's got Mobil Super S in, which is semi-synthetic. When i checked with the service manager at my local stealer, he told me they put semi-synthetic in it come service time, so i figured i'd save me some cash. It was only done last week, so i'll...
  10. marge602

Just bought this.....

I suspect the AZ1 is probably a hoot to drive, but the Beat has the advantage of being a soft top. It doesn't wobble around either, cos it was designed without a roof. To Skillz, the Beats motor is a 12 valve 656cc(i think)triple laid almost flat behind the seats. It's not a VTEC but an...
  11. marge602

New the Civic Type R

And for that we should all be thankful, for isn't that the point of a Type R? My ATR is remarkably stable, but it hardly drives itself. One of my mates went in it recently, and i gave it some beans, and he asked what it was like with the traction control off! I told him the only traction control...
  12. marge602

FN2 honda website

I once got a 997 Carrera S to around £90k on the Porsche website. The standard car is about £65k. That's a whole(almost) fully loaded FN2s worth of options. I haven't ventured anywhere near the BMW or Merc sites. Marge
  13. marge602

Just bought this.....

Blimey! Yours must make some serious noise then. Mine's loud enough, and i believe it's standard. Best heard with the roof up, but the back window out so all that noise stays in the car, instead of escaping into the open air. Do you know if you're going to Gaydon yet? Marge
  14. marge602

Just bought this.....

They are indeed. If a Beat was human it'd probably be a primary schoolboy that all the teachers love, but that bullies all the other kids when no-one's looking. It's an absolute hooligan, but happens to look like some sort of toy car. It's also the last car that Soichiro Honda signed off, which...
  15. marge602

13 litres and 1100 horse power

Bah. Your Honda collection is much better than ours. We have an ATR, a Beat and a EG3 Civic. That makes just over 4 litres and about 350 horses. Rubbish! We like 'em though. Marge
Back