• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mark Evans

1. Mark Evans

advice needed.

Thanks loxy. Its just had full honda service should be good far as basic oil and filter ect but the chain and tensioner is the first thing I'm going to crack on with when I get the car, I don't fancy hondas prices for changing it so think I best start looking for a decent mechanic...
  2. Mark Evans

advice needed.

Thanks guys, thats put my mind at rest a bit, looks like I will be a proud type r owner very soon then, so the k20 uses chain timing belt instead of the usual rubber/kevlar type?
  3. Mark Evans

advice needed.

Hi everyone, im very close to buying an 08 civic type r gt this week. The car is stunning with 19" wheels, solid paint work and full service history, what can be the problem I hear you ask..... well its done 100k and although the service history is spot on im not clued up as to just how good...
Back