• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mark1983

1. mark1983

FN2 life?

I know but in nit so great mood mate, how do u delete an account on here? I can't figure it out ha
  2. mark1983

FN2 life?

Some people need to get one.
  3. mark1983

FN2 m3 e46?

I had a play with one of these last night and I kind of thoughthing he'd kick my behind, but it was no where near how bad I thought, I was behind him going round a corner that enters a dual carriageway , and we both put our foot down I might of got mine down first in second , but there wasn't...
  4. mark1983

FN2 is a catback worth it?

Well had the cat back done and all I can say is, wow, the noise in vtec sounds like an f1 car, it's custom made 2.5 inch, I tried to get him to make it quite enough to drive everyday and he's done that, but once you open her up its amazing. Money well spent .
  5. mark1983

I notied a difference just by smoothing airbox and putting air feed from front bumper, problem is they can't fit me in for ages for tune, so think I'm gonna get a cat back and some other bits till about may next year then get it remapped.
  6. mark1983

FN2 First Type R (FN2)

I haven't found my car to bad with stone chips but I make a point of making sure I stay well behind on motorway or b,road's, just to avoid them,
  7. mark1983

FN2 Fm transmitter

See I've been looking for that as well but can't find anything anywhere for it.
  8. mark1983

FN2 Fm transmitter

It's the little box with the two wires that plugs into back of the stereo, think there about 30 pounds, I've took stereo out before its only a 20 min jib to get it out.
  9. mark1983

Cool thanks for that, I don't know anyone who could put me through not if I took be pipe off unfortunately. Thanks for the help pal.
  10. mark1983

I'm only looking for 220-230 bhp, just wanted to know if a catback will add enough to warrant doing it for power gains.
  11. mark1983

No mate want it to be almost as quite as it is now, I don't mind it being a little louder, just don't want it to drone on long drives.
  12. mark1983

As above so far I've done air mod box with k&n drop in filter, and had a lightened flywheel fitted, now I'm contemplating either a catback, or just getting it remapped at tdi north's, I'm not bothered about the noise as the garage that will be fitting it I've asked to keep the noise minimal...
  13. mark1983

FN2 Fm transmitter

I've got something similar, does the job, gonna buy a proper one soon and route it through dash,
  14. mark1983

FN2 what are the plastic clips called?

Uhhhh like them. Thanks
  15. mark1983

FN2 what are the plastic clips called?

There the things cheers mate looking for coloured ones but need them as well as I'm gonna take the front bumper off soon. Thanks again
Back