• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mark2390

1. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

I got nowhere about sorting them even *** the car had 7k on when I called, complained a bit and got £250 dealer credit as good will Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. mark2390

FK2 P0035 code

Is the p0035 code why people do the t-mod? Think it's called Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

Well my wheels claim got refused, so rang myself and explained it's my 5th type r and had no previous issues and my car only has 7k, they came back with a £250 credit to my dealer to use for for anything service, new wheels refurb etc or I can complain to the motor ombudsman, has anyone done...
  4. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

Not good, can you push for a refurb Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

What have they said? Mine are just starting they are not as bad, my car has only 7k on it Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

Yeah to do a report, said they can tell if tfr (what ever she called it may of been used), was Warrington honda, a girl on the phone sounded a bit arsey that I didn't buy from them and told me to go where I bought from, but pointed out it's under Honda warranty so why should I, I'll ring again...
  7. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

I'll take mine after I move house in a month or so can't be bothered with the hassle at the moment, I did ring and they want £114 to look at it then if they think it's ok under warranty I get the money back which is a joke Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. mark2390

FK2 Wheel corrosion

I've noticed a bit on bubbling on 2 if my wheels any body had this issue? Will Honda try to get out of it? Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. mark2390

Type R #9 CW FD2

That intake is very Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. mark2390

FD2 How long to find a Purple FD2

Pistonheads one is sold now.. They are quite rare, bet your talking 7-9 months buying to getting here at least, if you find a good one fast Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. mark2390

Type R #9 CW FD2

Looks good..mugen bonnet within 2 months I think Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. mark2390

Type R #9 CW FD2

[emoji41] Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. mark2390

FD2 Import on its way

Congrats..now around 5 months to wait..mine was around now last year and picked up September [emoji15] [emoji41]
  14. mark2390

Type R #9 CW FD2

[emoji41] [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. mark2390

Type R #9 CW FD2

The modulo are a bargain I even thought about them but just booked in for mapping so a no no for me Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Back