• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mark83

1. Mark83

DC2 DB8 DC5 Just bought a DC2...

A brief update, 7 months on... Several thousand track miles later; Rockingham, Silverstone and 130 laps of the Nordschleife with no problems! I'm off to Le Mans next week for another trackday and hopefully another private trackday on the Nordschleife the week after. The interior is now a...
  2. Mark83

My trackday was cancelled tomorrow so have £119 credit with Circuit Days so Spa just got £119 cheaper in my head :lol:
  3. Mark83

Spa-Francorchamps Oct 5-6

I doubt I'll be booking until around February.
  4. Mark83

Was indeed damp. AWD came in handy :lol: I'll be there Friday 2nd April with Circuit Days, I would imagine a lot of us will be there.
  5. Mark83

Did anyone go in the end? I was there on the Monday.
  6. Mark83

See you there!
  7. Mark83

My Evo IX FQ340

Burning petrol and eating Portuguese chicken...
  8. Mark83

My Evo IX FQ340

See you on the Stortford bypass :twisted:
  9. Mark83

No can do matey, sods law I'm at Rockingham that day. It's my only booked UK trackday for next year. A few of us are doing Spa on the 2nd April if you fancy it, I can probably arrange a discount too.
  10. Mark83

I've not done a HOT day in years. I'll head over and see if I can remember my username and password... Hopefully I'll get on some more UK days although it well end up stored in Germany from April.
  11. Mark83

It took some haggling Stu and I knew the seller through someone.
  12. Mark83

As a road car the Impreza isn't that expensive run, ignoring the 18mpg I average. It's when you start tracking them/driving them hard the costs spiral.
  13. Mark83

I wouldn’t say the Impreza is particularly lively, if anything they will understeer as standard. Mine was set up by PowerStation and this gave a more neutral balance. It was fun exiting corners sideways. Even on R888’s I was exiting the Bus Stop chicane at Spa-Francorchamps sideways. The...
  14. Mark83

Chalk and cheese but no less fun to drive. Sell the Impreza?
  15. Mark83

A couple for those wanting photos...
Back