• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Marko_R23803

1. Marko_R23803

Japspeed Manifold & High Flow Sports Cat with Sportex B-Pipe...

How is the piper catback? I was considering that before bought bpipe & oem backbox. Did you manage to find out where it was vibrating? Marko
  2. Marko_R23803

Thanks for the feedback guys, very helpful! Ive opted for the in-silenced sportex pipe, purely because previously I had a header & hks hi flow catback setup and was loud but had a deep tone to it. I heard people say that the japspeed manifold will cause a loss of power. Have you experienced this...
  3. Marko_R23803

japspeed de-cat and manifold

Also how much are we talking for either k100 or Kpro setup? I was planning a remap before xmas. Is k100 or Kpro only way to remap for gains & to make sure dont melt anything. Ie. pistons!!! :confused:
  4. Marko_R23803

japspeed de-cat and manifold

Hey Dave-T just was searching for advice on Japspeed mani & sports cat. I came across your feed & i'm slightly worried as I've bought a Jaspeed 4-1 manifold as picture above to partner with Japspeed's hi flow sport cat. Does this mani really sound horrible!? Do you have a video or clip of the...
  5. Marko_R23803

Hey all, wondering if anyone has currently or has replaced the above combination with OEM rear box. Im replacing mine on Friday and looking to see what noise they produce. I have searched for video's on youtube but only came across a dc5 with a race tube setup. If anybody on here has the above...
  6. Marko_R23803

Newbie- advice on intake and exhuast system

Hi and welcome mate. I've also recently joined site and came across your thread. Just looking for bit advice. Have you managed to replace your centre section with sportex b-pipe? Im getting mine fitted on friday with manifold, sports cat & new OEM rear box. So we could pretty much say the whole...
  7. Marko_R23803

EP3 Manifold and sports cat EP3

Haha. Aye it is a good way of getting attention anyway! Yeah i've been researching the Japspeed & Piper manifold & sports cat. I'm ordering the Japspeed 4-1 Manifold & Hi Flow Sport Cat. Was really considering the DC manifold but wasn't sure if the Japspeed sports cat would be compatible with it...
  8. Marko_R23803

Thanks for the advice Shoonk. Happened on way down to Preston, now driving a tank! Well sounds like one anyway! I'll have a look for piper sport cat. Unfornately the Mugen wpuld be a prefered choice but budget says otherwise. :( Do you jnow what the quality issues have been with the ebay...
  9. Marko_R23803

Hi Russell, i'm having the same difficulty as my HKS Hi Power cat back system is knackered at the flange joining to header. So basically I need to change the full setup. How did you get on with a manifold and sports cat search & replacement? Ive been considering a s/s manifold 4-1 off ebay and...
  10. Marko_R23803

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

Superb guide mate! Has helped me make up my mind towards which intake to use. Think i'll carry out the hondata mod firstly then save the pennies for ARC box.
Back