• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MARKTHOMASBRAND

1. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FL5 FK8 to FL5?

Was just having a look on Auto Trader & a used FL5 is still more than I paid for a brand new M135i with Comfort Pack,Pro Pack & 5 Year Service Plan :eek:
  2. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FL5 FK8 to FL5?

What with the timing of release & the price I never did get my FL5 :( Having already had 2 White Type Rs (Mugen 200 & FK8) and 2 Black (FN2 & FK2 Black Edition) I think I'd have gone for this colour :cool: Here's what I actually ended up with...just the same if you squint LOL :p
  3. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FL5 FK8 to FL5?

I've seen a whole 2 FL5s so far o_O One Black & one Red
  4. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Still competitively priced :)
  5. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

If that's a fully fitted price from Costco (never used them before) then that's a cracking deal :cool:
  6. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

TBH every Type R I've ever had has been plagued with phantom TPMS warnings ⚠️ To be clear those aftermarket 18" Bola wheels/tyres in the link aren't mine :p I see the link has been removed now anyway ;) Only ever had the Michelins on my FK2 :) With my FK8 I just stuck with the Sport Contact...
  7. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Be aware that the Michelins have a squarer/more traditional shoulder as opposed to the stretched look of say the Sport Contact 6 ;) Here are the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S on my FK2 (at the time) albeit in 19" form :p Alternatively these have just come up for sale :cool...
  8. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Never tried those so can't really comment :)
  9. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Get Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S...good tyre & will last way longer than Sport Contact 6 :cool: Better in the cold/wet too ;)
  10. MARKTHOMASBRAND

Phil’s ep3 resto

Epic update as usual :cool:
  11. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Honda Civic Type R review - the ultimate hot hatch?

As long as you're still here Geoff that's all that matters :D An asset to the forum :cool:
  12. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FN2 Eventually I joined the club

It just proves you're human :p
  13. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK8 Honda Civic Type R review - the ultimate hot hatch?

Me neither but still enjoyed reading the review Geoff :cool:
  14. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FN2 Eventually I joined the club

Didn't realise Michelin were in collaboration with Bridgestone LOL :p
  15. MARKTHOMASBRAND

Type R FK8 All Season Tyres

Glad I could help :cool: TBH when I had my FK8 I just ran Continental Sport Contact 6 Summer tyres in all weathers :p Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S are better in the cold/wet compared to the Continentals though (way better tread life too) ;) Not missing those 20" tyre prices LOL
Back