• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Marky_J

1. Marky_J

Teeside Autodrome - May 2010

Good to hear - i've only ever been spectating but really looking forward to driving the track, pretty twisty which should be a good for the DC2 :)
  2. Marky_J

Teeside Autodrome - May 2010

Posting this on behalf of a mate in the Toyota Owners Club - he is organising a bit of a track day later in the year at Teeside Autodrome. Initially he was going for Toyotas only but he's now decided to limit it to Jap cars only. Below is the post that my mate has posted on the Starlet forum...
  3. Marky_J

My '96 JDM ITR DC2

Well in the scheme of things i wouldn't say they're major differences, and there are many people who still argue that the '96 is the better. Personally i prefer the rawness of the '96 but each to their own i guess - thats what makes us all different ;) Though you have mentioned brakes which i...
  4. Marky_J

My '96 JDM ITR DC2

No interior pics yet - will get some soon though (when i've cleaned it better!) ;) Plans now are really just to enjoy driving it - i've added my own touches here & there & now i'd rather spend my money learning how she handles, and some track time of course. Also have a few bushes to change &...
  5. Marky_J

My '96 JDM ITR DC2

In a word, no! :p
  6. Marky_J

My '96 JDM ITR DC2

Thanks! Yeah, wheels are different and the back bumper is also different - '98 bumper comes down a little lower than mine like this: There are a few other bits like gear ratios and i believe all '98 ITR's have air bags and ABS as standard (though i could be wrong there!).
  7. Marky_J

My '96 JDM ITR DC2

Hi guys, joined this site some time ago but never really got round to putting any pics or really using the site, so figured now was a good time to start! My car is a '96 JDM Honda Integra Type-R. Owned it about a year now. Not really done a lot to it but i absolutely love the car as it is...
Back