• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Markyboii68

1. M

Ep3 Throttle position sensor/ idle control valve question

Ok so I adjusted the tps today and got it to read 0.5v but when I opened the throttle full it read 5.0v. So I'm guessing I've got a short circuit somewhere or a dodgy sensor. Am i right? The fault code is p0123 throttle position high input.
  2. M

Thanks for the speedy reply. I did think about that but the bolts/screws holding it on look like anti tamper/ sheer of bolts. I will cut them out if need be. Thanks for the info I will have ago at setting it up the weekend.
  3. M

Hi, I recently purchased my first ep3 type r. I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me. When I start the car from cold it revs at 1500rpm then rises to 2000rpm then slowly drops down to just under1000rpm. When I am driving the car it seems to be revving quite high for...
Back