• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Matt(type r

1. M

Strut braces

I only just got a full system exhaust
  2. M

Strut braces

Are strut braces any good will they feel better around corners
  3. M

Big Bang noise

You can tell by looking or put it in gear and keep lifting your biting point up and down and see if the engine moves. On mine the drivers side mount has a split down the rubber
  4. M

Big Bang noise

Yea it's strange but it hasn't made a bang lately but I found out my engine mount has cracked so I'm going to change that and see if it fixed
  5. M

Big Bang noise

I only heard the bang twice when braking hard on motorways
  6. M

Big Bang noise

Hi I own a ep3 2004 and on about 90k the other day I heard a Big Bang it felt like I went down a big pothole but didn't really see anything but I was going round a corner with speed and it just happened again tonight going fast and then braking hard does anyone had and problems or know what it...
  7. M

Trouble getting in gear

Well it's on 90k Atm but I brought it when it was on 65k but don't think it's had a new clutch so yea maybe the clutch is on its way out but it's been ok so far so it could just be a 1 off or just me
  8. M

Trouble getting in gear

Hello I got a quick question last nite I decided to have abit of fun in my ep3 so I floored it at the lights in first gear and near enough hit redline but I just didn't want to go into second untill I slowed down. After that It was fine when I drove normally do any1 else had this problem is a...
  9. M

Plug and go ecu

Well I got straight through pipe with backbox and aem air filter and thinking of manifold,decat and bigger throttle body
  10. M

Plug and go ecu

Ok well I only want to get the vtec point lower and I only got a few mods exhaust etc but I'm not going to go mad just want a bit more acceleration
  11. M

Plug and go ecu

Hello peeps just wondered is the any hondata or anything like that which I can just plug in and I can change the ecu like a blue fin, is a cpl reflash a plug and go no remap from any garage
  12. M

B pipe problem

Hello just a quick question I got a b pipe about 6months ago and it's 2.5" and the problem is it keeps coming loose so I keep getting a small gap and its letting the gas out. Anyone know an idea to fix it. it doesn't have a gasket should I get one??
  13. M

Best mod

Hello what's the best mod to get for a standard ep3 that will gain a lot of power with out a remap or ecu
  14. M

Hondata k100

Ok thanks
  15. M

Hondata k100

Ok 1 more question If I got the remap then got mods will I have to remap it again to get the best out of the mods
Back