• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Matthew b

1. Matthew b

FK8 Anyone tuned their FK8?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  2. Matthew b

FK8 Anyone tuned their FK8?

amg If you want more fun and drama buy the a45amg. It is so much fun and you can mod it plus no brake squeal :p:p:p. Not for one moment i have regretted selling the crap {my opinion} fk8 and getting the amg
  3. Matthew b

FK8 Quality issues

That was the nicest thing i could think of. If i wanted to spend my weekend under a car fixing issues i would buy something old like you did . Performance brakes dont have to squeak as Honda say they do. Plenty of high performance cars that dont make a noise
  4. Matthew b

FK8 Quality issues

Said the prat with a old car:asw:
  5. Matthew b

FK8 Anyone else falling out of love with their FK8

:lol: 19inch ,so cheaper rubber than yours:D Car mats for sale
  6. Matthew b

Picked this bad boy up yesterday. The fk8 in my opinion is the best looking car out there. The drive is really good and very practical for a everyday car. Reason for the change of car is I'm never going to do a track day , as we all knwo the crap weather we have here so can't use the power most...
  7. Matthew b

I'm paying about the same as the fk8 with the carbon pack . Delivery tomorrow
  8. Matthew b

Hoping the quality and customer service is better than Honda, I thought it was dreadful.
  9. Matthew b

White and yes. Spoiler/sport exhaust/ leather seats and dash . Absolutely everything. And soon to be 440bhp
  10. Matthew b

No pics yet. It's a demo that hasn't been used. It has everything on it.
  11. Matthew b

I took the A45 Amg out for a spin today and it made me smile a lot. Unfortunately they offered me a very good price on the fk8 and 14k off the Amg so I couldn't say no. I pick it up next week. I should have stayed with the fk2 and saved a lot of money. Good luck to all you fk8 owners . I hope...
  12. Matthew b

Must be just me then:D I do think it's the best looking car out there today
  13. Matthew b

I don't know if it's the weather or what. I drove a couple of hours last saturday got home and then needed to go out to the local shop. For some reason i didn't want to get back in the FK8 so i took my 2year old navara and enjoyed that. The Honda is definitely not as much fun to drive as the FK2...
  14. Matthew b

What did you do to your Type R today?

You can buy one send it me ill try it for you,Feck im nice like that !!!
  15. Matthew b

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

The FK8 driver didnt hit one apex
Back