• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mattp_13

1. mattp_13

How to Fit front camber bolts? EP3

Okay did a bit of searching and couldn't find anything on Fitting the Front Camber Bolts on an EP3. I have the SPC Eibach Front Camber bolts. Fitted my rear Camber adjusters with no hassle, but got abit confused with the fronts. Could anyone give me some advice or help me along. Thanks:D
  2. mattp_13

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Great write up mate. I have fitted my Rear Camber adjusters tonight. But came to do the fronts and got abit stuck lol!! Which bolt is it that you have to change on the fronts? I have the same SPC Bolts as you with the CAM on. Pics would be great of just a quick explanation as need to do it...
  3. mattp_13

Double Din Unit

any pics with one fitted? So i will have no gaps? and it will all look flush. thanks for advice
  4. mattp_13

Double Din Unit

Can anyone help me with this? I've brought a double Din unit from my EP2 The usual Dvd and tv tuner and so on...... Have i got to get a fascia as i would have to with a Single Din or will it fit straight in? pics would be a great help aswell thank you
Back