• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mattygreen

1. mattygreen

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

Cool, I'll post how I get on.. Out of interest how hard did you launch yours, 3,000rpm?
  2. mattygreen

I'm going Saturday 1st October, fingers crossed for decent weather. Fingers also crossed on drive shafts. I've seen you ran a 12.6 and there's a charged ep3 all over you tube at the moment running 435bhp, that's ran a 12.8. I'm hoping to be around these sort of times.
  3. mattygreen

Not this year, going Santa pod to see what times I can run, then having low and high boost settings for track days for 2017..
  4. mattygreen

Santa Pod - Saturday 1st October...

Going for the day in my Ep3 turbo if anyone else is going?
  5. mattygreen

Haven't used it for while, day off today, so treated it to a wash :cool:
  6. mattygreen

quick up-date... have had the sump baffled... Next week the cars having Supertech valve springs and stem seals fitted, increased limiter and a bit more boost :twisted:
  7. mattygreen

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

I meant the standard oil pump pushing past a 8,600rpm limiter.. I'm running a walboro 255lph fuel pump at the moment, but have just ordered an Aem 320lph fuel pump... I'm running 1000cc injectors and whilst fueling is fine at my current state of tune as walboro is rated to circa 500bhp, for the...
  8. mattygreen

Were you still running stock oil pump with a 9,000rpm limiter? I've read in a few places that the standard pump struggles at anything over 8,600rpm or is that just a myth? I'm also just a little concerned at the boost level I might have to run to hopefully achieve power I have in mind, 17psi...
  9. mattygreen

Interesting read... Read your thread a few times over... Shame you broke it.. Admire what you did and times you ran at pod.. I'm currently at 432bhp on a stock engine.. Slightly smaller turbo than what you were running and running 15psi... people under estimate what these engines are capable...
  10. mattygreen

I've never used them before, I've used 888's and on first impression would rate the AR-1's higher... Car hasn't been on track as of yet, sump is away for baffle plate at moment, will be seeing some track action once it's fitted.
  11. mattygreen

RPF1 reps and AR-1's now fitted... Grip on these tyres is truly awesome :twisted: Next mod is baffled sump....
  12. mattygreen

£488 off eBay - jjcraceandrally
  13. mattygreen

New tyres arrived the other day :smt047 just awaiting new wheels to arrive... These have a dot rating of 80 compared to rsr's which are 140, so should be proper sticky :)
Back