• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by maxine

1. M

folding mirrors

Hi Im looking for a folding mirror switch for my Jdm EP3. Swich Assy Remote Mirror NH167L. part No, 35190-57A-J11ZB . Not the UK switch there different inside. Only place I could find was Japan for silly money and a 21 turn around. The switch on the car Had the little fold button glued down. It...
  2. M

JDM wind deflectors

From where did you manage to get them. Im struggling to find any. I tried Hendy but no joy.
  3. M

Choice of 2 JDM EP3's...Any advice for me?

I think I can remember It going to be more than 15 . But it has all upgrades you could get on one car. Could be interesting. I've Sean one marked up at 17 but Im not sure what it went for. They did the white background photo shoot with a long article as part of the sales pitch. I can remember...
  4. M

Recaro front seats

Ive had a read for a couple of hours but i can not seam to find the right thread. Can the red Recaro seats in the JDM civic be swapped. Just the seats leaving the rails in the same place. Low rails on drivers side. So at the moment i would like to keep. Thanks
  5. M

Choice of 2 JDM EP3's...Any advice for me?

There is a relay nice stock car at Torque gt down in Devon. They also have a couple coming in soon. A very low miler under 10000 I believe. The one they have at the moment looks like its been kept inside most of its life. Its very clean underneath. All the alloy under the bonnet is clean with no...
Back