• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MB CTR

1. MB CTR

FK2 Clutch valve delay removal

it delays clutch engagement but doesn't do anything for disengagement, so I fail to see how it does anything to help (please prove me wrong though), I think it's one of those American YouTube special mods.
  2. MB CTR

FK2 FK2 2017 - HEADLIGHTS WON'T ADJUST HIGH ENOUGH!

https://www.civinfo.com/threads/self-levelling-headlight-rods-arms.425587/
  3. MB CTR

EP3 FK2 Rev Hang

I read the other day rev hang is all to do with emissions as it stops any lean or rich mixtures
  4. MB CTR

FK2 FK2 aftermarket intercooler

wagner for me
  5. MB CTR

FK2 low key fob battery warning

sorry for the late reply the battery was indeed the issue, bought some duracell's and its fine now
  6. MB CTR

just checked the packet and there's no dates so I'll go and get a decent band and try that
  7. MB CTR

so had the warning about the key battery so I've replaced it but the warning is still coming up? is there a process to do to reset it or will it go after a few starts? I've had a quick look in the manual and it doesn't say anything other than replace the battery. old battery was reading...
  8. MB CTR

FK2 Front lower grille

it's a bumper off job as held on by screws on the back I've got a genuine black sports grille to go on but not got round to it yet, been sat in the box for 6 months :rolleyes:
  9. MB CTR

FK2 T valve mod

you need a cheap hose connector and a cap or like I did a bolt, no point spending 15 quid on a 'kit' and its its a preventative mod (unless the valve has failed). but yes its a bit of a **** of a job, I struggled to get my hands in there and the pipes were on tight.
  10. MB CTR

FK2 Front lip and rear diffuser removal

the front splitter is stuck on as well as clipped and I think bolted, I had mine painted whilst still attached to the bumper to save ruining anything
  11. MB CTR

FK2 What can a stock FK2 beat?

mines not stock so :rolleyes:
  12. MB CTR

FK2 Need some opinions

couple of different angles for you
  13. MB CTR

FK2 Need some opinions

I personally think with black skirts above looks best, now I've colour coded it could go in either position. above looks a little closer to the fn2 positioning I think
  14. MB CTR

FK2 Need some opinions

this is mine
  15. MB CTR

FK2 FK2 general discussion

yes because my car hasn't moved for 2 months whilst I sorted out brakes and with the alarm going off in all this stormy weather, the battery was flat, plugged in my ctek for a few hours and started straight up if you've only done short journeys recently or been sat for a while it'll need a good...
Back