• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by McFly

1. McFly

Fitting facelift foglights

Again, thanks for all the helpful tips! I got a little further now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are my plans now: I will cut of the white connector that comes from the fog lights because it doesnt fit the brown connector on the car. I'll probably cut the brown one off the car aswell and...
  2. McFly

Thanks for the tips so far! I was hoping this was a lot easier :D A bit unsure now how to proceed. From the youtube video it almost sounds like I dont have to somehow squeeze the wire from the foglights into the cabin? I'll have a look at my cables and whats going on behind my dash later, maybe...
  3. McFly

I bought foglights for my 05 EP3 a while ago and finally found the time to try to fit them. I used this guide so far: https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?21240-Fitting-fogs-and-bumper-removal-on-facelift-version Problem is, the wiring on my foglight-kit seems to be completely...
  4. McFly

EP3 suspension knocking

Thanks for the tips! Brakes (Pads and discs) have been replaced aswell, knocking still there. A crowbar is what I and a friend of mine whos a mechanic used to track down the noise - didnt find a thing. My guess is that either the shocks or top mounts are faulty or its comming from the outer CV...
  5. McFly

EP3 suspension knocking

Never thought about the engine mounts to be honest. Didn't check the cv joint for play yet, didn't have time for it yet. Its on the list
  6. McFly

EP3 suspension knocking

hi folks hope I'm in the right forum :lol: I got my EP3 in late march this year and already put a lot of money and work in it. So far every penny was worth it, but there's one thing that I somehow cant get rid of. When I got the car there was a knocking noise when going over bumps on the...
Back