• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by McNab

1. McNab

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

I'm with Corbett on this one with them being rare or at least not common, I've not seen one of these on the roads.. not a massive fan of 4 door cars but that looks stunning mate nice choice in colour! You'll get the itch for a hothatch VTEC again :D
  2. McNab

Sombody stop me now please!

Fair play man, some love gone into that... Need to get me one of them front bumpers!
  3. McNab

Clunking after i changed my front struts.

When I replaced the full standard suspension, I had this problem on the front end but with both struts, it was due to the spacer not being correctly fitted this sits ontop of the strut, hope this helps.
  4. McNab

Good price or not?

I would say that you are getting a fairly decent price, I took mine to JT Hughes (Newtown) and it was around the £400 that was for the 75k service.
  5. McNab

Sorry for the repetitive question...just need a yes/no

Sounds and looks the nuts mate!
  6. McNab

Spoon N1 Backbox Rattling?? Any Suggestions?

Much appreciated.
  7. McNab

Spoon N1 Backbox Rattling?? Any Suggestions?

Can anyone link me to the triangle mid pipe rubber hanger replacement, mine has started to split. (I have a Spoon N1 Backbox + powerflow midpipe) Can i use one of these that were suggested earlier and cut it down to size? Although its obviously not going to be as efficient as the original 3...
Back