• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by McSherryMan

1. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Anyone any idea at as I want to fix this tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So guys need so help/advice was washing the car again today and noticed that the front bumper wasn't sitting right see video (sorry it's crap) is this a common thing and is it a case of taking number off and reseating it/ replacing a broken clip https://vimeo.com/156149789 Sent from my...
  3. McSherryMan

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

That colour looks sick mate [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. McSherryMan

FK2 FK2 general discussion

That I would love to see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. McSherryMan

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Are you being serious, there is no comparing the two cars at all. I know I could be seen as bias as I'm a type r owner but come on really The two cars are not even in the same class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. McSherryMan

FN2 Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

How did you manage to get the metal completely back to silver on the exhaust or is it a secret Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. McSherryMan

Mugen 200

[emoji23][emoji23] for me the perfect result would be a M190 so everything but the big wing, now that would be an epic car in my opinion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

And finally it has been sealed and waxed I know you don't have to do both but I had the time Finished product And the last one is me [emoji23] very happy with the reflection that the paint gives, now completely knackered as I did it all by hand as I don't have a machine buffer Should...
  9. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So as its a dry day and I have no new parts to fit yet I thought I would clean the car, so here goes Fist off I cleaned down with the jet wash, then snow foamed Then cleaned down again with the jet washed, then cleaned with the two bucket system. I then clayed the car and buffed off with...
  10. McSherryMan

Mugen 200

I do find it strange that they didn't put all of these things on the mugen model, intake grill and so on. But that aside it is a completely stunning car mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. McSherryMan

FN2 Buying Fn2 advice

Buy a decent ep3 and with the left over money buy some lovely mods [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So just realised that you have to drill out some of the holes in the engine bay to fit the dress up kit so will no longer be doing that [emoji20] wish I had Know, next time I will do more research before making the purchase Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I have also bought the Tegiwa engine bay dress up kit, I know, I know it's not going to improve any handling or performance. As the car has only covered 26000 miles it's practically brand new so just enjoying the standard fun of it, plus saving for parts. I have gone red anodised washers with...
  14. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So first mod done it's a small one but it's the start of more fun to come Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. McSherryMan

Type R #9 CW FD2

Wow that's properly cool, very envious now. Will be looking at getting a new head unit compatible with it Thanks for the link Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back