• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by michaelmarcellus77

1. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Thanks [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Hey milwan, did you have much trouble changing the LEDs? If you could send me a photo that would be good as I had a look at doing the same but couldn't figure out how to get the plastic "tray" thing off to access it properly Thanks Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

My car's actually off getting the cams rrc intake skunk 2 cold air air intake installed will put pics up when I get it back hopefully Monday Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  4. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

I also got some red LED interior lighting I haven't installed it yet let me know how you go with yours Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  5. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Very similar to mine, I have done pretty much everything on your list, except I went with tein Springs and have done all the carbon fibre eg. Door handles, fuel cap, mugen grill, bonnet, gear nob, door handle covers, gear stick surround. Have some SKUNK2 DIC, a RRC, and a SKUNK2 CAI, J35 TB, But...
Back