• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mickc123

1. M

Stoptech help

Just curious if the stoptechs fit with standard wheels before i shell out???
  2. M

Falken FK452

not any quicker than t1r i got 7k out fronts no heavy driving
  3. M

Falken FK452

theyre a soft compound my garage is a falken stockist its their only downside
  4. M

Carbon Fibre

got the buddy club bonnet on mine fitted a treat like a glove gaps are perfect minor adjust to catch 15 min job great quality cant even spot the joins
  5. M

Gruppe M bestbplace to buy

yeah james is sorting it nothing but the best for ma ep3 gruppe m fujisubo rm01a toda mani and kro to follow last once gruppe m is on then we'll see if we can find a nice carbon spoiler to go with the hood ;)
  6. M

ordered thanks for the help guys appreciate it
  7. M

Ecu Advice

still puzzled what is the main difference between k pro and piggy back ecu sorry but lost even after reading through all that
  8. M

Ecu Advice

Whats the differnce after reading on here briefly i had decided on k pro but my lost mapper who speciallity is evos he recommended a piggy back ecu any one shed on light on the main differences and what the best road to go down is Thanks in advance guys
  9. M

Looking for the best and cheapest place to buy a gruppe m cash waiting need asap getting ecu n remap as soon as its on also so cash waiting any help much appreciated
  10. M

de cat??

some us dont have the time to spare but take other countless peoples good feedback as gospel
  11. M

de cat??

trying make header or tail of all the slang the used in descriptions of the chipping and mapping forum what is the just of it will it be a must for the car once the mani goes on and even more so once the gruppe m goes on
  12. M

de cat??

not thought of anything else yet whats involved im just a run of the mill mechanic whats involved with chipping/remapping etc also was thinking about a gruppe m only got a kn typhon the now what you reckon
  13. M

de cat??

getting a toda mani and have rmo1a c+r i assume i will need a decat to finish the job where is the cheapest and nastiest place to aquire one
  14. M

brake annoyance

checked again turning hub it seems to whistle as the grooves in the disc pass through the pads like an air pocket effect only on the driver side front (faulty disc maybe????)
  15. M

brake annoyance

its defo the front ones i know it jacked it and drove it still there will it defo be pads will just get ds2500 as suggested
Back