• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mike16v

1. M

FK8 3 Things you'd like to se on the Fk8 Mk2

not sure if already posted but looks like point 1 is already been rectified with the rear bumper https://www.autoblog.com/2018/07/16/honda-civic-type-r-refresh-spy-photos/
  2. M

FK2 Wheel corrosion

I've not had any problems but had all 4 wheels replaced under warrenty on my ep3 type r while in the 3 year old warrenty period. This was 15 years ago now!
  3. M

FK2 Thinking about selling up

I think i read on facebook you may have a buyer for the carbon parts already but if falls through i would be interested in the vent surrounds. Mike
  4. M

FK2 Eventuri intake

I will give it a few days and see what happens, maybe should have paid the extra fiver delivery but no hurry I'm stuck offshore.
  5. M

FK2 FK2 Wheel Spacers

I've gone for 20mm on the rears only, after I put them on I was thinking I could of gone for 18mm as I couldn't help thinking they sit a bit proud and kept catching my eye as I walked passed the car. I think this was due to the fact that the car looks totally different and I wasn't used to it...
  6. M

FK2 Main dealers greedy or just lazy

I thought the £555 was only the service plan? warranty and breakdown still 3 years? When I bought from my local main dealer last summer I bought an ex demo and they matched the price of the cheapest blue car with similar miles from the Honda approved used site so have a look and show them what...
  7. M

Type R Rivals

I had a focus RS on order when the first batch arrived in the country one of which was my brothers, having driven it numerous times I eventually cancelled the order after having two test drives of the type r. On the second occasion I had it home and compaired both side by side. I preferred...
  8. M

is this an EP3 ECU?

Im pretty sure that is from an ep3 type r, im sitting looking at my old ecu from my 2003 type r, looks identical to the photo only differance is the scond line of numbers is 059472-3508 every other part of the sticker is the same. Hope this helps Mike.
Back