• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mike172

1. M

FD2 How long to find a Purple FD2

Thanks all, Loxy, I think that settles it for me and Ill be going with the Meg so long as I can find the right spec. Im sure the Honda is probably the better machine but Ill daily the next car I get I think from what people have said it might be wrong for me.
  2. M

Yeah the ST steering is odd, as far as electric racks go I thought it was pretty good, admittedly I mistook the slightly weighted feeling and eagerness to return to center as feel. It took me about a year to realise it sucked but Ive never felt as though I didnt know what was going on plus the...
  3. M

How would you rate the ST against the FD2? Looked through the FD2 thread, nice motor.
  4. M

Thanks all, some good comments I appreciate that. I think I might wait around and see what comes up as I would consider different colors rather than importing. I have zero patience and change my mind every week on cars but for some reason the FD2 remains in my mind. For the record the other...
  5. M

Thanks, actually I just read the import on its way thread, 5 months to arrive might be a bit risky so Ill keep an eye on classifieds I think
  6. M

Hi all. I have a Focus ST on lease that goes back in 4 months. I've started thinking about cars as I no longer want to lease and decided upon a Megane RS..... But I have this burning desire to scratch an FD2 itch. I've seen TopGeezer's Purple Pearl FD2 and frankly my jaw is on the floor...
Back