• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mike_Ep3

1. mike_Ep3

Front end knocking (EP3)

I ended up changing to tops mounts and all is good now Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. mike_Ep3

Issues with suspension

This is my problem guys/gals and its doing my nut in as the garage i use cant seem to find a problem seems to be worse when we have wet weather....somtimes doesn't do it atall....videos below...
  3. mike_Ep3

Eibach springs

Can anyone comfirm with the eibach springs what way around they sit on the front shocks please i suspect they have been fitted incorrectly Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. mike_Ep3

Yellowspeed coilovers for FN2

What about hsd chris Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. mike_Ep3

Which clutch to get

I think the Honda part is made by excedy i had it done at grinspeed and ive had it on the car for 5 years Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. mike_Ep3

Which clutch to get

Oem cluth no need for a stage 2 or 3 unless you have big power just so you know grinspeed will fit a new clutch for around £400 that including the clutch Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. mike_Ep3

Stoptech

Thanks for the help guys much appreciated Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. mike_Ep3

Stoptech

Maybe a winder wheel with different et but good to know i will get after market wheels but dont want to go 18" or bigger Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  9. mike_Ep3

Stoptech

Well here we go quick reply: *the ST-40 kit uses a 328x28mm 2 piece rotor & the ST-41 300x28mm uses a 1 piece rotor All i want to know is will the st40 kit standard wheels and if not what size I hate shopping for car parts hahaha they send me a printable measuring thing to chectout if they...
  10. mike_Ep3

Front end knocking (EP3)

Wish i had a crack at fitting them now so i could be sure Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. mike_Ep3

Stoptech

But for ep3's it st40's for the front? only asking because all the kits i have been looking at seem to be be st41's but i have come across somone selling st40's for a ep3 Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  12. mike_Ep3

Front end knocking (EP3)

i have had 2 sets of bilstein b4's fail on me luckily still with warranty now i have sachs and i still have the same problem as you the only parts i haven't changed are the top mounts and wishbones witch i keep getting told are fine....only seem to get a knock when turing hard at low speed...
  13. mike_Ep3

Front end knocking (EP3)

Any update on this ive been going through the same problem Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  14. mike_Ep3

Stoptech

Hi all whats the difference between stotech st40 to the st41's Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. mike_Ep3

Yellowspeed coilovers for FN2

Did you get them in the end wondering what they are like Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Back