• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mikey

1. Mikey

FN2 Had some more mods!!!

I've got standard 18" wheels with 15mm Eibach springs and spacers! I've found the ride better much less crashy and combined with the fast road set up it handles much better!
  2. Mikey

Hks cai! Miltek exhaust if you are looking for noise! I'm not a big fan of noise for noise sake! Would rather have mods that increase power or improve handling!
  3. Mikey

Yes mate worth every penny!! It's a different car now!! :-)
  4. Mikey

It's hard to add it all up to be honest because I've had it done at different times! I have probably spent about 4-5k on parts alone!
  5. Mikey

FN2 TDI North 3" exhaust sound clip!

I think it's under 100! They specifically wanted it quiet so it met track noise regs!
  6. Mikey

Cheers Gaz! I think they are about £650
  7. Mikey

Cheers WuTang!
  8. Mikey

Cheers Loxy!!
  9. Mikey

Seeing as how I cant drive my car at the moment! Broke my leg and had to have my ankle re-built :( thought I would do a little sound clip of my car with the TDI North 3" Exhaust fitted! Enjoy!! :popcorn2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZN6dRMnq8&feature=youtu.be
  10. Mikey

Thanks fella!! It's awesome so much more power!!
  11. Mikey

Well got the exhaust and manifold fitted on Thursday! So I thought I'd update with all my mods: Tdi north 3" exhaust Tegiwa manifold Tdi north stage 1 cams Toda oil pump Rrc Mugen intake and garnish Flash pro Meerkat intake pipe Mugen quick shifter Skunk 2 gear nob Seeker gauge pod Defi gauges...
  12. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

I've loads done sine then! Mugen air intake and garnish! Rrc inlet, large throttle body, fd2 intake pipe, eibach springs and frs, toda oil pump, stoptech discs and cosworth pads, mugen quick shifter and skunk 2 gear knob, defi gauges and seeker pod!
  13. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Why is it depressing??
  14. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Dyno plot!
  15. Mikey

FN2 It's done

To be honest it's a different car now! Don't need to drop it down as much to access power and better mpg!
Back