• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MikeyEP3

1. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Some goodies arrived today :) Front and rear Ferodo DS2500 brake pads and some NGK plugs. Going get them fitted hopefully by the weekend. Checked my service sheet from Honda and didn't say they had done the Plugs, so will get those swapped over at the same time as well as get the Belt done...
  2. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Quick update, nothing amazing just maintenance. Dropped the car off on Friday to get the major service done at Honda Oil change -fuchs Race Pro S oil put in, all filters changed brake and clutch fluid replaced Valve clearances checked Was supposed to get the Auxiliary belt done too but ended...
  3. MikeyEP3

Hope the Honda - maty project thread

Nice, cars looking good I have an oval exhaust system on mine and its not too loud, though I'm not sure which one as it was on the car when I bought it and can't find any brand label on it. Thought it was the cobra one, but the only one I can find that looks like it with no branding from pics...
  4. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Cheers, It's high on my to do list, main thing up next is the 50,000 mile service which I wanted to do this month but has been delayed as got Glastonbury tickets in the resale which emptied my bank account quite a lot. So that will be done first, then thinking about getting it detailed properly...
  5. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

After cleaning my engine bay, I decided to order myself a couple of things to help finish it off and brighten it up a bit, these arrived the other day :) [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  6. MikeyEP3

Danny_J's Premier Edition Cosmic Grey EP3

Cars looks mint, liking the mods you've gone for. Been tempted by the tewiga air into take too, definitely a good choice
  7. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Thanks, they came with the car when I bought it, but probably the kind of thing I would have gone for as love how they look too. I'm the same, the more time I spend on here looking and getting ideas though, the cost of what I want to do keeps going up and up, haha!
  8. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Cheers, Its been bugging me for a while, so thought I'd do it properly, just been put off by getting the engine bay wet, but the trick with the cling film worked a treat.
  9. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Been reading up on how to clean my engine bay and going through the guide put up by 'Jermal' (Thanks, great help) on here. I had the day off today, so thought I'd give it a go. Popped to Halfords and got a can of Gunk foam, was a bit weary of getting water in my engine bay, so I didn't use a...
  10. MikeyEP3

Mike's 2004 NHB CTR

Been on here for a while now since I bought the car in July 2014, so I thought it was about time I put some pics up and the fact I now have a decent camera :) It took a while but after looking for a bit, travelling to a few places. I found one just down the road from me and here I am :) It's a...
  11. MikeyEP3

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

Nice car dude. Goodyear Eagle F1's are definitely a good choice, put some on my a couple of weeks a go and more than happy with them :)
  12. MikeyEP3

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

Looks mint dude! fair play, for all the effort gone you've put into it. Deffinately paid off
  13. MikeyEP3

My 04 ep3

Liking the wheels dude, looks good with the NHB
  14. MikeyEP3

Nice! Liking the white hoses too :)
  15. MikeyEP3

ha! It's not that good LOL. hopefully see you there mate you will have to come say hi If you see me :) Ha, definately another good excuse to go though :) will do if I do make it down. Any further progress, looking forward to seeing what it looks like with the engine back in.
Back