• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mikeyw85

1. mikeyw85

FK8 SportContact 6 Tread Wear

oh well. I know that they aren't all retarded, i'm in a room with 6 of them (who aren't). But, there does seem to be a little too much excitement over a volume knob than what I would consider normal. I could understand if the only other way was through a though screen, but it isn't. And calling...
  2. mikeyw85

All the 2019's I looked at on auto trader don't have a volume knob. I think it was added to the US 2019my because they were too retarded to change volume with steering wheel.
  3. mikeyw85

Did we actually get the volume knob in the UK? Is the LED on the handbrake button? I have a 2019 but it might be pre any 2019 changes.
  4. mikeyw85

FK8 Superchips

its what was used on the team dynamics car https://www.pistonheads.com/news/british-cars/team-dynamics-reveals-400hp-civic-type-r/40244 edit: oh, that's what you posted.
  5. mikeyw85

FK8 New Car PCP Buying

I got mine using carwow recently. A couple of grand off and a car that was in stock. To get monthlies down to £350 i'd think you'd need a £6-7k deposit (cash/PX/discount) on a 4 year deal.
  6. mikeyw85

FK8 Cap-less Fuel System

Some people on the internet suggest there might be about a gallon left at range zero, so 20+ miles i suppose. my car is new so can't imagine there's much gunk in the tank if that's such a thing. Still, not recommended.
  7. mikeyw85

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

If you gun it from standing you always looks a bit of a c*ck anyway. Best to floor it once you're rolling and have some traction.
  8. mikeyw85

FK8 Cap-less Fuel System

Yeah, it was a mistake and not something I usually come close to doing. I left for work, was too late to fill up, needed to do about 25 miles with a range of something a little less than that.
  9. mikeyw85

FK8 Cap-less Fuel System

Not filled up many times yet but last time i'd run the tank low, possibly 5 miles beyond 0 range. That made it hiss, which is the first time I've noticed that.
  10. mikeyw85

FK8 Picking up my FK8 tomorrow

24,387 but it was sat in the showroom for a while, but not sure how long. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. mikeyw85

It’s a very old fashioned kind of thing. Couldn’t be more different to the R. Was more special at first but started to wear on me. Would be fine if I got an S2000 as well but as my only car I couldn’t cope [emoji38] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. mikeyw85

Took some snaps last night before work... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. mikeyw85

Polished metal. It's great, I love it. Already received a compliment (the car, not me), the first time i got out of it in public too.
  14. mikeyw85

It’s a new one. As was my FN2. The BMW has brutal in gear acceleration. Mine was actually a manual, but the shift action wasn’t great. Contemplated getting an auto now but thought better of it. Engine/exhaust didn’t actually sound great. Chassis not nearly as talented. Needed new springs and...
  15. mikeyw85

Very excited. Was thinking recently about getting another S2000, which i would be pairing with my current car, a 2019 Suzuki Jimny. However, the Jimny is not for me and i've decided against having 2 cars. I had a BMW M140i the last two years, so it's actually been good to have the Jimny in...
Back