• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Milano trev

1. Milano trev

Oulton Park Trackdays

Just done oulton Friday gone, would love to do it again but too soon after the last.. awesome track and even better and gripper on the newly laid sections, like Druids, far more grip than last year
  2. Milano trev

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Some good pictures there dude... The photographer did good this time I think
  3. Milano trev

Has anyone couriered ep3 seats??

Personally no, but plenty on here have used them.. And all good reviews
  4. Milano trev

Has anyone couriered ep3 seats??

Paisley freight are your best bet
  5. Milano trev

Silicone hose kits

Heavy set stuff is decent. I know one if the guys that owns heavy set. I think with the samco your defo paying for the name on top of the product
  6. Milano trev

Upgrades for stock EP3 around 1500£

^^^ this. The car comes with decent power out the box.. Upgrade the handling and stoping first. Enjoy it. Then think about power
  7. Milano trev

Tegiwa problems?

Oil possibly?? Leaking from rocker directly on to exhaust mani from above it (back of block) possibly??
  8. Milano trev

In-car video of my first lap of oulton park

I agree with staffs, you took the wrong line, turned in too early but glad you kept it pointing in the right direction.. The instructors on site will get you taking a completely different line
  9. Milano trev

Spoon springs for the EP3

There's a lad on Ctro selling a set of spoon springs
  10. Milano trev

HSD Coilovers knocking

Cheers for the response, this has made my decision.. I'm getting hsd's
  11. Milano trev

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Car looked well on Friday at oulton, wasn't hanging about at all How are you finding the hsd's?? Looking at these got my ep3
  12. Milano trev

HSD Coilovers knocking

Interested in the outcome if this as I'm looking to upgrade to these at the moment...
  13. Milano trev

Undersealing

+1 on this
  14. Milano trev

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Good score there dude
Back