• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MilanoSamantha

1. MilanoSamantha

My EP3 winning awards this weekend

I have no idea what the height of my car is at, just got the car lowered - being honest its just as low as the coilovers would go. Not ideal for driving of course but looks great at shows.
  2. MilanoSamantha

Thank you, Meguiars products were used on this, really brought out the shine of the fresh paint.
  3. MilanoSamantha

Some photos of my car at a local NI car show. It won Best Female Modified and 2nd place Best wheels.
  4. MilanoSamantha

Pretty cool photo of my EP3!

Thank you :smt045
  5. MilanoSamantha

6. MilanoSamantha

They are not black although they look it in this pic theyre a chrome finish i think they look well against milano red...personal opinion of course lol Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
  7. MilanoSamantha

By the way wheels are enkei rpf1 Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
  8. MilanoSamantha

Yeah i got this fully resprayed cus ten year old red paint isnt too pretty lol, i dont have a blog i only use this forum and instagram :) Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
  9. MilanoSamantha

Thanks i had a cosmic grey before this and much prefer milano red!! Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
  10. MilanoSamantha

Its a fun photo thats meant to look the way it is. It wasnt taken by a professional photographer or camera so of course its an amateur photo, didnt think anyone would have taken it so serious lol Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
  11. MilanoSamantha

12. MilanoSamantha

13. MilanoSamantha

Brembo discs and pads

Would this be a better upgrade compared to the brembos?
  14. MilanoSamantha

MilanoChris' Evo IX

love this colour :smt119 if only they would be insurable to 20 year olds :lol:
  15. MilanoSamantha

Brembo discs and pads

Did you get these? Thinking about them myself... :confused:
Back