• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by milzeh

1. milzeh

2006 premier edition Honda civic type R EP3 - R number was - 42350

Good luck finding her but I'll buy her if I see it first ;)
  2. milzeh

Bulb help please :(

They only make chrome/silvertec style bulbs in BA15s & for some reason I have BA15d's on the front as well. You can get chrome/siver BA15d's but they light up red. I'm sourcing some new connectors anyway, shouldn't be a massive job. I had to put my orange lense covers back on for MOT today as...
  3. milzeh

Bulb help please :(

Hey all, I'm after some silvertec/chrome style indicator bulbs & they all seem to be all BA15s but I want BA15d. The ones with duel connections on the bottom side. I've been to motorist shops & they tell me they don't do them anymore. Anyone won who can find them get's a thanks! :D:lol::)...
  4. milzeh

DRL's!

Can anyone recommend some decent day time running lights?
  5. milzeh

whic double din ep3? works with s4 ?

Double Din FTW!!! :lol:
  6. milzeh

I could prob deal with the cheap feel. Plus I'm thinking of going back to apple :O
  7. milzeh

Bad times. I only wanted to spend around £200 really. :/
  8. milzeh

I've been looking at this, have you got it in? I've got a JDM double din Sony thing with a mini disk at the bottom! o_O
  9. milzeh

Local garage experiance

So I needed a new drop link, I thought I'd try out a local garage. I thought the clunking sound on off side was either a track rod end or a drop link. They confirmed about the drop link but also said the steering rack could do with replacing. I'm not sure the rack has any excessive wear TBH. I...
  10. milzeh

Unleaded vs super

JDM cars + Turbos = Highest Octane N/A = Cheap supermarket.
  11. milzeh

well thouht in inteduse my self

Welcome kid!
  12. milzeh

What size wheels on a ep3

OK, many say 18's are ok & they've done various track days with them fine. Personally I'd stick with 17's. Some people just love the big rim stance look but it's going to effect the handling to a certain degree.
  13. milzeh

What size wheels on a ep3

16's & slam it low. :evil:
  14. milzeh

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

I'd buy it from you if you're selling ;)
  15. milzeh

Ep3 Silicone intake hoses.

Hello TRO, I've noticed my oem intake hose is splitting around the stainless tightening ring. I may as well replace with a silicone hose for engine bay bling. I see Tegiwa ones are around £50, are these worth it? Any better deals to be had? Kind regards.
Back