• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Miss-Vengeance

1. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 FK8 taking scalps...

Love the video. I am quite jealous... Although it's a shame it looked super busy haha. Kinda annoyed me!! Should we just put all our money together and hire the entire track for all Honda owners from this group for the day?
  2. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 A few questions... Differences? Or am i stupid?

I dont know. It was left quite open haha. Im just generally confused still
  3. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Non GT FK8

Why spend so much money on a car and NOT get the extras?! Go hard or go home. I don't understand how the GT extras don't appeal to some people. I suppose some people are more simple minded aye :p
  4. Miss-Vengeance

Okay well that's extremely confusing haha. I think I will just bite the bullet and get some 0W 20 as everyone seems to use it.
  5. Miss-Vengeance

I have been testing mine over the coming days. It does Rev Match over 2k rpm and it also rev matches on block changes. Funny that we all have different scenarios with the same car haha :p
  6. Miss-Vengeance

Haha maybe it was a date... let me get back to you in a few weeks haha. His was Black though :( Mines the gun metal grey. Maybe we could be Batman (Black) and Super woman (Grey)? I will try the gears again on the way home. Very confused as to why mine don't seem to be rev matching. Perhaps I am...
  7. Miss-Vengeance

Thank you for all the info Arcam. :p Im kind of ****ed off now though because I now have a huge bottle of engine oil they told me to buy which is the wrong oil... :mad:
  8. Miss-Vengeance

:) Hello again forum. I have owned my Type R about a month now, and after being in someone else's FK8 (yes I met someone from a Type R group!;)) I have noticed a few things that are different to mine. (Or I just can't figure out how to use them!). (Probably the latter). 1) Rev Matching...
  9. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Roadside reactions

hahah yes that's me. I suppose maybe it isn't a fair test :'D !!! I did wonder why they always wanted me in the pictures ;)
  10. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Roadside reactions

:lol: Im 20 years old with a 68 plate FK8 in polished gun metal grey. For me, it definitely seems that men look and admire it the most. Older men especially (old compared to me anyway!! haha). I haven't had any questions about it yet or any negativity - just lots of admiration and pictures from...
  11. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

I'm not sure whether this has been asked before but I do not have the time to look through 50 pages of questions and answers haha. does anyone have a link to a video/page where it shows me how to set up Android Auto? I have no idea how to do it!! Thanks !
  12. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 FK8 ordered

Im guessing you collected it today?? Hope you enjoy it ;)
  13. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 The steering wheel holds dips!

I almost went straight into a bush because I thought I could turn from a junction into almost a U-turn onto another road. The parking sensors were very mad.
  14. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 The steering wheel holds dips!

Good call. I will try comfort mode on my way home. I was a bit scared to touch all the buttons yesterday on my first ever drive haha
Back